IIMMPACT is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Malaysia.
We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over real-time payments and data. Backed by Sequoia Capital, we're conquering billion-dollar market in the most exciting region of Southeast Asia
Here at IIMMPACT , we value talents who have a high sense of ownership, move fast, and are always eager to learn. The culture runs deep in our people, where we practice direct communication, and motivation to build and to always prioritize our customers. Join us now and be a part of our successful journey!
We are looking for a Talent Management to shape and implement strategies that will help us develop and retain high-performing employees.
Talent Management responsibilities include designing employee training programs, building succession plans and crafting an internal promotion process. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting along with a strategic mindset in order to develop a skilled workforce.
You will build a talent pipeline that aligns with our hiring needs and business objectives.
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Build succession plans
- Design employee promotion policies
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Boost employee morale by implementing performance-based bonuses
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Create organizational charts and define each position’s responsibilities
- Organize quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Manage the department’s budget
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives
- Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees
- Proven work experience as Talent Management or similar role
- Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/MSc in Human resources or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CIPD or SPHR) is a plus
This is why you need to join us
- Opportunity to get ESOP equity in the next billion dollar tech company
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from different nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch