IIMMPACT is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Malaysia.
We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over real-time payments and data. Backed by Sequoia Capital, we're conquering billion-dollar market in the most exciting region of Southeast Asia
Here at IIMMPACT , we value talents who have a high sense of ownership, move fast, and are always eager to learn. The culture runs deep in our people, where we practice direct communication, and motivation to build and to always prioritize our customers. Join us now and be a part of our successful journey!
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to helping them find success in our company.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
This is why you need to join us
- Opportunity to get ESOP equity in the next billion dollar tech company
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from different nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch