IIMMPACT is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Malaysia.
We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over real-time payments and data. Backed by Sequoia Capital, we're conquering billion-dollar market in the most exciting region of Southeast Asia
Here at IIMMPACT , we value talents who have a high sense of ownership, move fast, and are always eager to learn. The culture runs deep in our people, where we practice direct communication, and motivation to build and to always prioritize our customers. Join us now and be a part of our successful journey!
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr, Selenium) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
This is why you need to join us
- Opportunity to get ESOP equity in the next billion dollar tech company
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from different nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch