IIMMPACT is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Malaysia.
We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over real-time payments and data. Backed by Sequoia Capital, we're conquering billion-dollar market in the most exciting region of Southeast Asia
Here at IIMMPACT , we value talents who have a high sense of ownership, move fast, and are always eager to learn. The culture runs deep in our people, where we practice direct communication, and motivation to build and to always prioritize our customers. Join us now and be a part of our successful journey!
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base
This is why you need to join us
- Opportunity to get ESOP equity in the next billion dollar tech company
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from different nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch